- Fixed-term, part-time
- 32.5 hours per week, term-time only. 8.15am to 3.15pm with half an hour for lunch
- £10,418 pro rata
As a result of an exciting restructure to strengthen our provision for vulnerable pupils, there are going to be a number of new roles at the Roselands and Stafford Federation.
We are looking for two self-motivated people who wish to be trained as Teaching Assistant Apprentices. The apprenticeship will be made up of practical employment experience whilst having an education programme that will lead on to a nationally recognised qualification. You will learn to work in a school environment supporting the learning and care of students, working with a team and as an individual. Observation and assessment by professional teachers and assessors takes place throughout the term of the apprenticeship to build upon your levels of understanding leading toward your qualification. The successful applicant will have the privilege to support our children’s learning in their lessons.
The successful candidate will:
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Be an articulate team player, willing to work effectively as part of a team
- Have the ability to communicate professionally to all both orally and in writing
- Have good organisational, planning and follow through skills
- Exercise discretion and maintain confidentially
- Enjoy working with and caring for children
- Be highly motivated and keen to learn.
We can offer you:
- Children that are enthusiastic and eager to learn
- A strong, supportive and committed staff team
- Opportunities to develop your professional skills.
The work can be challenging and complex at times, but is also highly rewarding and the successful candidates would be supported by the Assistant SENCO as well as other members of the Inclusion Team.
Informal visits to the school are strongly encouraged.
Please send your application form to: email@example.com. Applications made by C.V. will not be accepted.
Closing date for this post will be: 16th September 2019
Interviews will be held on: 20th and 23rd September 2019