- Teacher Main/Upper Scale
- Closing date: 17th May 2019 at midday
- Interviews: 22nd May 2019
About the Role
The Federation includes two great schools: Stafford Junior and Roselands Infant. Both are popular, happy and improving schools. They are located within walking distance of each other and are situated near the centre of Eastbourne, within easy commuting distance of Brighton and Hove, Lewes and Hastings.
We are looking to appoint someone to join our teaching team, initially at Roselands Infant School.
The successful candidate will offer:
- A full commitment to child protection, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils;
- Effective learning and teaching strategies;
- Excellent classroom management;
- Commitment to high standards and supporting school improvement;
- A team player, able to motivate and support others, willing to make a positive contribution to the extracurricular life of the school.
- The ability to build excellent relationships with pupils, parents and colleagues;
- A commitment to the inclusion of all pupils;
We would be particularly interested in applicants who have:
- Recent and relevant experience In Early Years
- A working knowledge of The Early Years Curriculum; including early reading and phonics skills.
Applications from Newly Qualified Teachers would be particularly welcome.
We can offer the successful candidate:
- Happy and supportive staff teams
- A commitment to the continuing professional development of all staff
Visits to the school are warmly welcome and can be arranged by contacting the school office on 01323 726764. Completed applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Roselands and Stafford Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All appointments are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check.
This post is covered by the Childcare Disqualification Regulations 2009.
The federation will need to ensure that they are not knowingly employing a person who is disqualified under the 2009 Regulations in connection with relevant childcare provision. Accordingly, the successful candidate will be required to demonstrate to the school, by completing a self-declaration form as part of the pre-employment checks process, that they have not been disqualified under the 2009 Regulations.
If the preferred candidate is found to be disqualified under the 2009 Regulations, the offer of employment will be subject to the application by the preferred candidate to Ofsted for a waiver and the receipt of a waiver from Ofsted.